In May and June 2023, representatives of the Public Procurement Office held trainings in Belgrade, Novi Sad, Niš and Kragujevac as part of the Project “Public Procurement and Good Governance for Improving Competitiveness” and the National Alliance for Local Economic Development, with the aim to improve the knowledge and understanding of public procurement of employees in the administration of courts and prosecutor’s offices who are engaged in public procurement.
The trainings included the following topics:
- Public procurement procedures (Open procedure, Restrictive procedure, Negotiated procedure without publishing a public call);
- Procurements to which the provisions of the Law on Public Procurement do not apply;
- Work on the Public Procurement Portal;
- Criterion for the qualitative selection of an economic operator;
- Amendments and termination of public procurement contracts;
- Green public procurements.
The participants acquired theoretical and practical knowledge on the mentioned topics, which they can use in their further work when applying regulations in the field of public procurement.