The Ministry of Finance and the Public Procurement Office inform the public that in the period from 26 July to 15 August 2023, they will organise a public hearing on the Draft Law on Amendments to the Law on Public Procurement (hereinafter referred to as: the Draft Law).
During the public debate on the Draft Law, in cooperation with NALED and the Serbian Chamber of Commerce, a round table will be organised in Belgrade on 14 August, from 12:00 to 2:00 p.m., in the hall of the Serbian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Resavska 13-15, on to which the Draft Law will be presented.
The Ministry of Finance and the Public Procurement Office invite all interested parties to take part in the public debate and to submit their remarks, proposals and suggestions to the Ministry of Finance by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Public Procurement Office by e-mail to email@example.com, or by mail to the address: Public Procurement Office, with reference “For the Draft Law”, Nemanjina 22-26, 11000 Belgrade.
Remarks, proposals and suggestions are submitted on a form that can be downloaded with the text of the Draft Law.
- PUBLIC INVITATION FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE PUBLIC DEBATE ON THE DRAFT LAW ON AMENDMENTS TO THE LAW ON PUBLIC PROCUREMENT
- FORM FOR COMMENTS
- DRAFT LAW ON AMENDMENTS TO THE LAW ON PUBLIC PROCUREMENT
- AN OVERVIEW OF THE PROVISIONS OF THE LAW ON PUBLIC PROCUREMENT WHICH ARE AMENDED OR SUPPLEMENTED
- RATIONALE OF THE DRAFT LAW ON AMENDMENTS TO THE LAW ON PUBLIC PROCUREMENT
- CONCLUSION AND THE PROGRAMME OF PUBLIC DISCUSSION ON THE DRAFT LAW ON AMENDMENTS TO THE LAW ON PUBLIC PROCUREMENT